At Cherry Willingham Primary School we believe that wearing a school uniform helps promote a feeling of belonging among the children, helps support their identity as a member of our school, and shows us as all being equal. It also helps boost self image in encouraging a smart appearance and taking pride in how they and their friends look.
Children can wear a watch, though please make sure this is not valuable. Children can wear a maximum of one stud earring in each ear. These should be removed for P.E, if the piercing is new and these cannot be removed the child will be provided with medical tape to cover them. Hair which is longer than shoulder length should be tied up at school.
School book bags and water bottles can be purchased from the school office
Please ensure that all your child's uniform is named
- Either trousers, shorts, culottes or skirt in grey or black
- Grey pinafore dress or red gingham dress
- Either white school shirt, blouse, or school polo shirt in red or white (available online)
- Red school jumper (available online)
- Optional red school fleece (available online)
- Socks in either grey, black or white
- Black or grey tights
- Black school shoes
All P.E kit can be purchased online and is unisex.
It comprises of:
- red shorts
- white t-shirt
- P.E kit bag
Please provide indoor plimsolls and outdoor trainers for P.E
In winter, we still go outside as much as possible, so tracksuits are encouraged.
Please order your child's uniform directly from