Games & links for maths
We'll add more links as we go along.
If you've found a great maths site that you'd like to tell others about, please let Mr. Kennedy know!
- Times Tables Rock Stars All pupils should have a username and password for this site - please ask if not.
- Mangahigh Lots of free content and tasks are arranged progressively, covering curriculum content - parent will need to register with an email address.
- Sumdog Some free content; you can pay for a subscription for more features and the software will differentiate for your child.
- Top Marks Lots of maths activities, as well as content for other subjects.
- Top Marks Speed Challenge Great for practice of key maths facts
- My Mini Maths Key Stage Two focus, vast array of questions - good for daily practice.
- Cool Maths Games SImple, addictive, beneficial
- Times Tables games For more times tables practice.
- The Mathematics Shed Enormously rich resource - tonnes of different maths tasks, ideas and links
- BBC Bitesize Lots and lots of resources & explanations - worth an explore!
- IXL maths Plenty of free content.
- Powerlines Great game
- Crickweb Lots of resources and activities.
- Nrich Fantastic resource to promote a deeper understanding of maths.
- Maths Is Fun Search the tabs to look through different strands of mathematics
- Mental Maths
- Kids' Zone